Sunday, July 10, 2011

SHADES AND MINDSETS



.. am of a wyt
.. coz i blend 2 anybody whos ryt
.. am appriciativ nd possibly dat honest
.. coz am simply intric8ly dffrnt frm d rest!!!

.. am of a blu
.. coz am chirless if i dont hav sumbdy 2 c me tru
.. am lonely ocaxonaly
.. coz am blinded by d spurious tings i c!!!

.. am of a grin
.. coz i nid sumbdy 2 acompny me b it gud, bad or any in between
.. am wnting 2 b rciproc8d
.. coz am usd 2 knw wht it fils 2 b rjectd!!!

.. am of a red
.. coz am naughty n swit, even on bed ^_^
.. am eager 4 d tings i desyr
.. coz am plcin my sprit on fyr!!

.. am of a yllow
.. coz i fil jelusy in me dip down below
.. am sick of emotions dat crop up
.. coz only doz tings make me tink nd stop!!

.. am of a blak
.. coz am bad enuf 2 stab u at ur bak
.. am gloomy as of a dusk, a shdow
.. coz am scanty, lament, nd halow!!!

.. am of a gray
.. coz i cant chanj d wrld no mater wat i do or say
.. nvr cared bout myself nd posesion
.. coz id isol8d my own, held my own d10tion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment