Saturday, July 9, 2011

"DISCONNECTED"

 
Ring… ring… ring…

BOY :                                                                                                     GIRL:

(1)Don’t know what to say now.
(1)Don’t know where to start.

It’s funny that you’re calling me tonight,(9)
and, yes, I’ve dreamt of you too.(9)

…silence…

Here I am alone in this empty room,(10)
and let my mind just fly you to the end.(10)

…silence…

It’s amazing how you can speak right to my heart.(12)
Without saying a word you can light up the dark.(12)

…silence…

(10)I could still recall, those memories of you,
(10)the Joy and all your laughter.

It’s really good to hear your voice saying my name.(9)
It sounds so sweet.(9)

(6)I wanna make you smile whenever you’re sad,
(6)carry you around when your arthritis is bad.

(7)And I’d give up forever to touch you,
(7)cause I know that you feel me somehow.

(1) And then there’s times you look at me,
(1)as though I’m all that you can see.

…silence…

All night, hearing voices telling me, that I should get some sleep (11)
because tomorrow might be good for something.(11)

…silence…

I was once like you are now, and I know that its not easy,(4)
to be calm when you’ve found something going on.(4)

(4)How can I try to explain, when I do (s)he turns away again.
(4)It’s always been the same, same old story.

…silence…

(8)I know a place where we can hide out,
(8)and turn our hearts inside out.

(8) Let me take you there.
(8)I wanna take you there.

(6)I could be the man who grows old with you.
(6)I wanna grow old with you.

…silence…

 The touch of your hand says you’ll catch me wherever I fall.(12)
 You say it best, when you say nothing at all.(12)

…silence…

Even if you want to go alone(3)
I will be waiting when you’re coming home.(3)

 You know I’d fight for you,(1)
but how I can fight someone who isn’t even there.(1)

I’m not crazy, I’m just a little impaired.(11)
I know, right now you don’t care.(11)

 And I don’t want the world to see me,(7)
cause I don’t think that they’d understand.(7)

…silence…

(2)Now that you’ve gone away, You seem so close
(2)but you’re miles and miles away.

(5)Please come back.
(5)You’re the only one who’s ever loved me.

(2)Wish that I had more of this borrowed time.
(2)If only it would last a lifetime.

…silence…

But before I go I just got to let you know(5)
You’re the only one who can make me happy again.(5)

...FLAT LINE....

1-allornothing / 2-borrowedtime / 3-complicatedheart / 4-fatherandson / 5-ineedyouback / 6-growoldwithyou / 7-iris / 8-letmetakeyouthere / 9-lipsofanangel / 10-paininmyheart / 11-unwell / 12-whenyousaynothingatall

No comments:

Post a Comment