Saturday, June 4, 2011

"WHAT AM I UP TO" - PURSUIT


hobbies and interest...
fulfillment at its best...
young at hearts they dress extraordinary...
they won't mind as long as they build empathy...

some play like those of real life...
some embody a servant or an armed wife...
some portray fictional characters like wizards and elves...
i must say, am awed about how they carry themselves...

it's not because they are all girls and are daughters...
FYI there is a chap among those youngsters...
it's not the pictures above I solely appreciate...
but the courage to show off after a long wait...

selling I do...
social awareness, paranormals am inclined into...
i have a weakness for online games...
like those charming representations up above with different aims...

my interests have one thing in common...
those who are real, and bold as a piece of crayon...
free will and self realization from time to time they waft...
nevertheless, i value myself while doing my own arts and craft...

No comments:

Post a Comment